Boxwell Brothers began its Amarillo location at 8th and Taylor from 1926-1951. We then moved to our second location at 9th and Fillmore from 1951-1968, occupying the original St. Andrews Episcopal Church. Wanting to move to a more central location, Boxwells then moved in 1968 to 2820 Virginia Circle. In 2003, Boxwell Brothers acquired its present location from the reformed Episcopal Church. The present location is 2800 Paramount Blvd.